Earlier this evening I read a bunch of online news from traditional newspapers.
Here’s what I read:
1. Start-ups stifled by noncompetes, Boston Globe
3. Digg Brainstorming new communication tools for users, LA Times
4. iPhone Upgrades could hurt some applications, SFGate
One thing stuck out in every case and it really surprised me.
Not one of those stories linked out to an external site. Some of them had links to internal pages but nothing external.
I have noticed the NYT will include external links in their “blog” section (good example on this recent post about PayPal). Not sure i understand the difference.
Much has been written about the future of newspapers.
One thing is for sure: online news requires links.Blog comments powered by Disqus
- sabine-ritter likes this
- mike-walter likes this
- iamdanw reblogged this from sebastianwaters and added:
- sebastianwaters reblogged this from bijan
- winenutnyc reblogged this from bijan
- dawnowar likes this
- thegetdownguy likes this
- marco likes this
- bijan posted this