I get asked all the time “how do i join a startup?”
There are a number of ways to do it but two of our portfolio companies recently told me about people that wanted to work for their companies so badly they offered to work for free for a month.
These folks had the self confidence and belief that after a month the company would fall in love with their determination, talent, personality and contribution.
Now this isn’t going to work for every person and won’t work for every startup either.
But it’s quite inspiring nonetheless.Blog comments powered by Disqus
- hipsterdiet likes this
- jenrubio likes this
- arig likes this
- vneckandacardigan likes this
- caterpillarcowboy reblogged this from jenrubio and added:
- jenrubio reblogged this from bijan and added:
- wakeupbrandon likes this
- headunderwater likes this
- soundcloud likes this
- david-noel reblogged this from bijan and added:
- magandanghannah likes this
- bijan posted this