Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined
-Henry David Thoreau
This afternoon we took a walk around Walden Pond. It’s about a mile or so. Such a great place. We’ve been going there for years.
Several parts were frozen over. But you could spot some nice reflections.
I don’t know what it is about that place. But it makes me feel good just taking a stroll, especially with the family.
(first photo: Leica M9 + 35mm, rest of the photos taken with a Nikon D800)Blog comments powered by Disqus
- rogercunard likes this
- knotofdreams reblogged this from bijan
- andymartin likes this
- kirklove said: Wonderful. I’d like to get there someday.
- kirklove likes this
- jwolson likes this
- laptopsbatteryau likes this
- brielleharris05 likes this
- ekinci said: Between 1995 and 1997, I used to ride my bicycle there once or twice a month on Sundays….from Cambridge (Harvard Sq). I think it was about a 12 mile ride each way. I’d ride straight there, sometimes alone and other times with one or two buddies of mine, then hang out…
- texturism likes this
- hostgator25offcom likes this
- khuyi likes this
- bijan posted this